Friday, May 01, 2009

401st post! including the unpublished ones I think.

So yeah...

Having a job, I now understand how enjoyable holidays are.  Doesn't matter if I had been working for 2 days. Doesn't matter that I still did some work today. Doesn't matter that my job (at least for this phase of the project) is more output based rather than hours based. I spent a good amount of time lying on the sofa watching tv. I even watched 200 pound beauty again but this time dubbed in Filipino. The dub somehow works especially because the dubbers were under the ABS-CBN network (ABS-CBN dubbing >>>> GMA dubbing). Now that is a fun movie to watch! I even teared up a couple of times though I think it's the flu + drugs + myalgia.

Well, maybe because I still have the flu and do not want to load myself with drugs and COMMUTE. I dislike commuting now. In the past, I usually use it to collect thoughts or catch sleep but it's like a chore now. Then again, I think it's commuting to the same place using the same route and modes of transpo for four years now is the problem. I really don't want to live in a dorm, apartment or condo though. We'll see... I'm sure I'll be too busy next academic year to complain about commuting since I'll probably be sleep and rest deprived.

I haven't danced in two weeks. This is bad.

And I've been losing motivation to complete the japan recap. Crap. I promise to complete at least one series I started. I will do this even if it takes up forever. Uh.. wait... what?

No comments: