Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm nearly halfway through the last workshop recording. It's great that my co-worker transcribed the other files so I won't have to do it.

I'm really getting sick of wearing these earphones. I don't know how some people manage to wear these all day.

However, I'm happy that I don't have to go to UP Manila tomorrow because of the 4-day work week. Yey! I do have to finish my report though.

I'm also thinking of playing tennis tomorrow, if the weather permits it. The afternoon has been gloomy and cold.

---
Someone offered their film camera. Temptations, temptations. I really shouldn't buy one because I barely started getting used to dSLR photography and now I'll have film. And with this job coming to an end, my additional income will also stop. Maybe I'll buy it if I manage to acquire a job for the 1st semester. That effing review center never replied, screw them.

No comments: