Saturday, May 09, 2009

japan vacation recap 2

The next day was spent roaming around Nagoya. Which was totally out of the original plans. Surprisingly, it does have some good places to visit.
Photobucket
We first went to a mall to look for cold weather gear but nothing was found. Sadness... so we started touring the city. We first went to the tallest buildings in Nagoya, which was near the JR Nagoya station.
Photobucket

And saw this funky structure in front of the station.
Photobucket

There was an entrance fee but whatever. Going on a vacation means spending money, at least for me. What you gonna spend all your money on education?

Photobucket

It was cold and windy. The view was okay but the pictures aren't, I just keep getting this haze. Maybe it's the camera...
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
After that, we went to a shopping arcade/street in search of cold weather gear. I bought myself a scarf and a pair of gloves to a total of 900 pesos. *sigh*I also had my first bowl of ramen in Japan. 200 pesos. *sigh* It was okay. Obviously, that's not me in the picture
Photobucket
After that, we went to Nagoya castle and lo and behold, sakura!
Photobucket
Lot's of it, lot's of people too.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then we reached the castle.
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went up Nagoya castle where my camera fainted (no more battery power).

 so no more pictures. ahaha

This is a sucky recap.

Next recap will be Kyoto!

No comments: