Tuesday, May 05, 2009

We are going to present our report to our big bosses tomorrow. Right. No worries. Right?

But seriously, I really like the job. I wish I could defer my med school so I could work for the project.

However, looks like I won't be taking the med tech boards this year. I really don't have time to review.

---
OMG! They're putting taxes on imported books! Sh*t! Looks like my imposed limit of buying only Php500 books will have to end.

That's really stupid though. Unless they are trying to promote reading of locally produced books which aren't that many. It's still stupid though because not all good books are published here. And what about our reference books? Those brick like books which could kill people? Not all are published here and they're already freakin' expensive. Shit you!

No comments: