Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm attacked by an overwhelming feeling of disinterestedness and boredom. I could be doing a lot of things right now like resume playing my sax which I haven't played with for the past 2 years, improve my spanish vocabulary, doing that thing for a photo club, attend this dance conference, watch Daria, start studying Gross anatomy (which I feel is the subject that I'll hate the most in med school), draft a better outline for that essay on health or resume transcribing the workshop recordings (good lord, I've listened to those recordings multiple times already... I regret not doing a verbatim transcription in the first place.). See loads of stuff... why then am I not doing any of those?

I just don't feel like it. It's a good thing I got that summer job or the whole of May would have been like this. In the meantime, I just go visit sites of my future med classmates. Hum... hum... I don't know if they'll ever reach this place. Oy! Leave a message future med classmate!

No comments: