Saturday, May 16, 2009

I seem to develop a habit of playing random songs from my playlist in head. Right... now I can't have silence and tranquility any more.

I'll continue the Japan thing next week. promise!

---
Finally finished listening to the recordings of the 1st consensus building session. I have another one to listen to tomorrow.

I'm really feeling lazy and losing motivation because it seems like too much work for a one page report. Though, being able to listen to great minds discuss stuff and being partly responsible for writing down, reporting and synthesizing their insights is so worth it.

---
One of the members of the working group asked us if we were health policy graduate students. Oh how I wish that were true. I really do but no I'm going to med. I'll be studying anatomy, physiology and biochemistry all over again. I'll be taking exams on a weekly basis for the next months. Once again, I will be forced to study, granted they are bound to be useful and will help me view the human body differently. Wait... this is the UP Manila cram-everything-in-your-head-for-the-exam learning situation, yeah... good luck with integrating and using deep learning strategies.

---
I haven't used my dslr for a long time. This sucks.

No comments: