Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have job! I'm a reasearch assistant for a universal health care project. The job's really nice as we are doing mental work not just encoding stuff or cutting up pieces of paper. The pay was decreased because they opted to hire all three of us who applied but we realized that this is good. The entire workload for us RAs seem to be impossible if only one would be doing it. It's only for one month so I'll still be going to med school though. The only thing left that could prevent me from admission is the hepatitis B screening test. If they found that I'm hepa B positive... hm... of course, if that would happen I would now have to worry about acquiring liver cancer.

The commute is better now because it's cloudy and fun. Still a bit humid though. And I also have the flu, not the swine flu though. I don't plan to die any time soon.

No comments: