Friday, April 10, 2009

self pic on bench

Have I mentioned how effing cold this place can get starting late afternoons? or how unfashionable and underdressed I am when put next to the people here?

Hey Hey it's Good friday! No baths after 3? yeah... whatever.

Had a very tiring day in Tokyo. No more excessive food consumption. Been growing fond of bento meals though.

I still hate travelling with my parents. So much we even fought. hahaha... my father has become unbearable, acting so immature and insensitive. He's regressing into being a teenager; I suspect the lack of freedom during his younger years to be the cause. When I become a father, I will let my child scold and correct me. Of course, he or she has to prove me wrong first which I will make very difficult to do. My mother? She's a better travel companion but she gets stressed all the time even though she shouldn't.

I'm amazed with the organization and order of the Japan railway system and their fallback system for those who get lost in its complexity. I wish the Philippines create a similar system.

I'm excited for alone day Sunday!

No comments: