Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Was too tired to blog yesterday.

Three straight days of sleeping past 12 and waking at around 5. This vacation is so tiring and it's turning into one big food trip, totally unplanned but oh so welcome.

What I did in briefs...

1st day (in Japan) - Nagoya tour.Cherry blossom viewing.  Met some Filipinas with Japanese husbands. They seem to be happy; overworked though.Japanese grill. Yum yum raw meat at night. Went to a japanese bar but didn't drink. Camera died on me so no pictures of night activities. Sucks...

2nd day - Osaka. Universal studios only. Saw Wicked in Nihongo. Got stuck in a few shows fully in Nihongo. Saw one awesome parade. Bokeh practice. Rode a roller coaster again. Bumped into the language barrier a few times too many. Ramen night.

3rd day - Kyoto. Kinkakuji, Heian and Kiyomizudera. Cherry blossoms again; I can't get enough. Veggie bento and Sushi bar.

Others: I hate travelling with my parents. really... so noisy, unorganized and uptight. Too bad I don't earn my own money so I'm stuck with them for a while longer (5 years or so). 

No pictures, don't want to edit in the laptop.

No comments: