Thursday, January 15, 2009

WTeF!

And I thought this issue was resolved.

There may still be hope.

The students seem to have done something wrong and almost libelous. However, the principal is overreacting. Who does she think she is? Why does she repress the rights of these students to free speech? And no, don't take the school into the issue. The school's rep won't be damaged; the rep of the people in charge of appointing principals will be damaged. How do they choose anyway?

----
My blood boiled when they interviewed that corrupt ex-principal trying to sound all high and mighty. May we ask where are our PTA funds?

----
I recall reading a similar case about students in the US creating a video making fun of their teacher. They also experienced sanctions from the admin but I forgot what actions they did. I think it is deep in the one of the Scienceblogs...

No comments: