Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photobucket
running around
picture for our informal case study presentation 

Update: The Philstar published a story on the Quesci suspension issue. The site they mentioned, however, was the wrong one.This site is slanderous with a few pictures with words: "Die Sadsad Die."

The real sites though either have the related posts deleted or have the most damaging ones set for contacts only. The only public posts I read were the apology posts and a post full of remorse. What was clear though is that the students were provoked into this action due to campus repression. The triggers seem to be the replacement of the school paper's adviser and the ceasing of the school's two award-winning publications.

I hope to see a full account of the tale in the coming days. Hopefully, both the admin and the students would reveal their stories.

Meanwhile, I'll still criticize whoever I want. Granted, I will try my best to understand the issue first.

No comments: