Sunday, January 25, 2009

glasses
Not taken by me as I'm that white shirted person in the background. Those, however, are my glasses.

I'll be probably taking tomorrow my last written exam ever. Actually, it is composed of 2 tests and makes up for a whopping 90% of our grades. I say probably because there is a chance that I need to take the finals for our medical entomology class. Nevertheless, I do feel that I am graduating this April (yes, iskolars graduate on April not March).

---
I performed my last dance with stdc yesterday. I plan to stop performing once I'm in med school; I'll probably still take some classes but I won't be stepping on stage. I don't even plan on joining the batch performaces for various med variety/talent shows.

---
The list for those who passed for the interview to UPCM still hasn't been released. Not that I'm super worried. Hahaha... My friends believe that I'll be interviewed but will not be accepted. The panel will think I'm some kind of psycho. If I do not get accepted, I'll just apply for the PHM program but I'll be asking many questions to the admissions of CM first.

---
Have I mentioned in the past that I only applied to UPCM? Hahaha... UP or bust! Granted I'm not looking forward to at least 2 more years of classrooms, transes and tests.

---
About the OSR thing. I think the suggested changes to the SR criteria are good. However, I am concerned that we won't have enough time to hold another referendum. Maybe I haven't read enough but those campaigning for the No Vote seems to have no plan in case they win. And the Yes campaign seem to be fearmongering. Bad bad strategy to be used on smart people (Assumption: Iskolars are smart).

No comments: