Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Survived the defense.
Our worst fears did not come to pass.
The committee was quiet. For some strange reason. Maybe they haven't read our full paper.
That would be unfair for us since it means their comments and inputs wouldn't be included in the graded paper we would be submitting next week.

No pictures. I didn't bring my camera. Tama na ang isang mitsa ng buhay.

I still have to "matter load" for our bioethics debate tomorrow. I have a grasp of the arguments I just lack the necessary cases and examples that would be our arguments better. I'm too tired so I'll just probably read more tomorrow. Hopefully, my groupmates would come up with more arguments and examples. Though they really should because I basically formed the blueprint of our defense alone.

I need index cards too.

No comments: