Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am making my second video project. No, it's not a lame ass attempt for fame and fortune. It's more of a lame ass attempt to pass a subject. Then again, the first vid I made (I had a partner for this one. She was in charge of the script.) got high marks. I think it was actually the highest in our class because the professor even showed it to other classes. Highest despite that there were only two of us who made the vid and the other groups were made up of at least 4 people. Anyway, this 2nd video is for our entom case study. I had to learn how to use Adobe Premiere in one night. I also served as camera person and editor. The video is actually more of a slide show than a real vid. We'll be using live voice overs and the 2nd half would probably be on powerpoint. The latter happening depends on how OC I become tomorrow and how early my 1st class would end. Which reminds me that I should text my groupmates to come early tomorrow morning so we could take the remaining pictures we need.

No comments: