Sunday, January 11, 2009


Okay so I made a blog entry and blogger didn't do the autosave thing so now it's gone.
Shit you!
----
I'm so tired. I spent the whole day making this scientific poster. It was supposed to be blue (water refilling stations = water = blue) but it ended up black. Blame good mistakes. I think it looks good anyway. All chic and science-y. It doesn't even feel like a paper on public health (which is a science btw). It looks more like a physics or chemistry poster.

---
I need to read other papers. If I don't, I won't be able to properly revise our paper. Good thing I have dependable groupmates! More eyes, better probability to spot errors. Still, they're also tired.

---
I really like how our Discussion chapter turned out. My contribution was really good. My BS skills are improving. Of course this illusion will end on Tuesday, the day we defend our thesis but I'll try to savor the moment.

---
Who knew the abstract was so effing hard to write?! And we had to write 2 versions, one for the paper and one for the poster.

No comments: