Wednesday, October 01, 2008

photo room

We finally had our grad pics taken(mantra: I will graduate with honors... I will graduate...)! So, it took the whole day to shoot everyone in our batch(46 people) and I was (un-?)fortunate to be in the last batch to be shot.

One of my classmates had a very interesting idea she stole. I don't know from whom but we tried to copy it.
cookie eyes

I managed to fool a classmate to do my take on the above look.
peace eyes

And, I finally managed how to do that slightly wrong color effect on pictures.

me!
obviously, I wasn't the one who took this...

me with friends
and this slightly blurred one here.

But I still have to do the Thesis, Fieldwork and Clin Chem(one of our toughest subjects ever!) before I can call myself a BSPH graduate.

me with gun

---
I just had the most interesting Tuesday yesterday. I had to perform on stage, organize an event, take an exam immediately after the event and then finish three group projects that need to be submitted before 5pm. I was near-suicidal when I woke up yesterday.

No comments: