Sunday, October 19, 2008

2nd draft and counting...

I'm really excited about going around Manila. Collecting data. Commuting.

Getting burned under the sun or wet under the rain or just plain dirty under the not-so-blue sky of Manila.

I even got a map!

But seriously, we have 36 days(12 whole days and 24 half days) to collect data and I am not sure if we're going to finish on time.

----
New template. Still temporary. Goodbye yellow dude in uniform! But the black-white-green remains. I'll clean up once I have some free time. Most of the features are built-in features(so much for designing a blog) but we still have much freedom over the final template. And I like it because now I don't have to fiddle too much with that dreaded "position" tag. I just have to brush up on html, css and learn some xml(since blogger is using it).

No comments: