Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tomorrow is proposal presentation day.

I just found a glaring error in our methodology chapter. Instead of saying we would be asking them to perform a demonstration, we wrote that we would be asking them questions. This is inconsistent with the data collection tool that we'd be using. I just have to ask my group mates to explain it during the presentation proper to avoid long discussions during the open forum.

Crap. And I still have to worry about explaining to the committee regarding the probability of making our study analytic in nature.

Good news: Tomorrow Up Dharma Down will be releasing their sophomore album.

Bad news: The launch is in Taguig and I can't go. Sadness...

----
Yes, it's brown and orange. I feel that purple is too happy for this blog, not that this isn't a happy blog.

No comments: