Tuesday, October 28, 2008

 saxophone

I haven't shot a bunch of pictures in days. I miss editing pictures. *sigh* When will this thesis end?

---
That's my sax! I haven't played it for a long while. Usually when I feel the urge to play something occurs that forces me to not play. Sometimes it is the lack of the reed. Sometimes I feel sick(It's icky to play with a cold because you just know that you are creating a wonderful place for you virus to "live" in).

Speaking of reeds, I seem to have experienced all the bad stuff that could happen to them. Chewed. Bitten. Dropped. Accidentally chipped. Fungal growth. The fungi really creeps me out(even though I already took 3 microbiology classes).

---
I'm re-reading Dune again. I really need to buy new novels. And I lost my glasses; need to get a new pair. At least my parents are funding this new one.

No comments: