Sunday, September 21, 2008

seedling with hands

I, along with my batchmates, participated in a tree planting activity by the Presidential Task Force on Climate Change and NAPOCOR in Caliraya Lake, Cavinti, Laguna. I planted(dig hole + put seedling inside) 10 trees. I had to meet the quota so I "planted" some more. I have sore hands, torn skin and sunburned arms to prove it. 

It was fun except for the fact that we had to suffer constant insults and side comments from some not so nice people. Who cares if we are slow? Really... some people are so insecure that they have this need to exclaim the weaknesses of others. Good thing that I look really nerdy and people automatically think that I am weak physically which is not completely true and not completely false.

And we had to endure some really bad speeches from politicians. Yeah yeah, we know you are all important and sh*t but why do you have to come really late and then make this stupid and long speeches?

Random question: What is the appropriate Filipino translation of Climate change? Why doesn't the task force know the answer?

After the planting, we did some jump pics. Yeah, we are so mature.


jumpic1


jumpic2
I think I need to buy some UV filter and polarizers.

No comments: