Saturday, September 13, 2008

pics from the once on this island production(we barely managed to not look like HS students performing a play):
car crash
Peasants: He has what he deserves!

the gods
Mama Euralia: O how angry the Gods will be!

Papa Ge and Ti Moune
Papa Ge: His life is forever mine!

The bird, the trees and the frogs
the frogs: pum-pum-pum... purum-pum-pum...

Ti Moune, Daniel and Andrea
Papa Ge: Kill him Ti Moune. Kill the love you feel.

bow
*bow*
---
I saw my some of old posts. Big changes: Now I'm a real heathen. A heathen with a camera.

---
I had planned to attend dance class this afternoon but my mother won't let me. And I just realized that this is might be the last free Saturday I am going to have. Next week, I'll be joining this tree planting activity. Next Saturday is grad pic day. After that, I'd probably be busy again doing school work like the THESIS. And I just remembered that I need to write the description of myself. I hate these kinds of things but I am now more self-aware than when I was in high school. This should be easier.

---
SS update: We tried computing for the appropriate sample size and it always result in a number just outside of our capabilities. We really want to do a study that could be used to generalize the situation in NCR but the time allotted for the data collection is just too short.

No comments: