Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm baaaaack!

Did you miss me? Told you it's going to be a short while. Noticed anything different? Well, if you didn't

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

But if you aren't a newcomer, I feel sorry for you, you are colorblind.

I asked an intern in PGH what options possible for my teacher are. My thoughts were correct. She needs to undergo dialysis until her departure. This is really expensive, and with a public school teacher's salary? I do not think this is a really good solution. Too bad we could never convince her to undergo transplant. And I just learned that those who undergo transplant only live for about 10 more years on average provided they follow their medication and have a healthy lifestyle. My other classmates visited her last week, I wonder what happened?

*Sigh* My parents didn't agree to subscribe to dsl. Look's like I'll be stuck with prepaid cards forever or until the likes of dsl becomes cheaper. I think those people can afford to lower their prices, they just do not want to. They do have monopoly of the industry so they are the one who set the prices, consumers have little say. I guess, I can survive on dial-up connection, I just need to download accelerators.

Looks like I was wrong again, we are not taking up 17 units this sem we'd be taking 19! I guess, it's all right but do they have to make a schedule so that we would be having lunch at an unholy hour. Lunch at 9, 2:30 or none at all? Hello! What would happen to my poor body! I am only 95 pounds! Why CRS gods! Why!

Wow! This post is full of bad news. This should not continue. Hopefully, the next days would bring in more luck. Maybe a spell will do the trick.

No comments: