Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Finished but not quite...

I finally finished pressing out the kinks in this blog but not quite. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that during this week.

You'd think I'd have nothing to do this sembreak. You are sooo wrong! I might kill myself if I stayed in the house for more that three straight days without me being sick. Ah...disease and illness. I hate you both. But the recovered-but-still-recovering part of getting sick is quite nice. I feel good but I still get to boss people and act a bit like a baby.

Do I sound like a teenage girl? Answer me please! How can I change that? Or maybe English is really a woman's language but British English seems manly...hmm...so much for gay Brit jokes, we know now who's more ladylike.

Ayan magbalik sa Filipino. Pagod na ako. Di ko alam kung bakit. Nakalimutan ko na naman ata ang pakiramdam ng pamamasahe papuntang UPM. Wala naman akong ginawa dun kundi umupo at magpalamig. Sige iyon na muna ito ang aking first post sa blogspot. Congratulate me!

No comments: