Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've been trying to save money to buy a new pair of glasses(I still haven't told my parents I lost the new ones they bought me.). I asked about prices in various shops, Sarabia Opticals seem to offer the cheapest pairs. The cheapest is at Php800. Right now, I have Php1150 (Two weeks of saving and that's all I've got. I'm pathetic, I shouldn't have wasted money this past week but my stomach comes first.) I have enough money but I still want to have Php2000 before I buy just so that I would have more choices in terms of frames and lenses. The anti-glare ones seem to be a bit more expensive.

-----
It's still Single Awareness Month. Yes, 19 years and I still don't have someone for Valentine's day(then again, 11 of those years don't really count, do they?).

No comments: