Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have one of those few Sundays where I am not required to study for any upcoming exams. One reason is I don't know exactly when my next exam is going to be but I just know that they're at least one week away. Yay! Free Sunday! But I'm still going to spend a good part of the morning catching up on Microbiology readings.

What's with the catching up? I've realized that as one progresses with his/her major the greater the feeling of urgency to study. Then again, maybe it's just me. It is not about getting high grades for med school anymore; it is more about learning about stuff that I'd be needing to do in my future line of work(and I'd kick ass once we discuss these things in med school). I've been feeling like my high school friend lately, "Puro BA(business ad) na lang... BA, BA,BA." In my case, change the BA to PH(public health). Maybe, most people taking up their majors are feeling these things. I guess I should feel sorry for my nursing friends because they have majors in their first year of college.

I think I'm becoming incoherent so I'll stop rambling.

------
I saw Juno and Little Miss Sunshine yesterday. Juno was funny and warm while LMS was funny, warm and sad; both were empowering. The best scenes for me in Juno was the end where they sang to each other and the scene with Jennifer Garner. For LMS, it was the talent show. If you want more articulate reviews go to rottentomatoes.com.

-----
What I've been up to last week...

Barangay Field Work:
Going home...
Photobucket

Huh? There's me!
ano ba yan!

Interview(Interviewer: My groupmate Liane)
Photobucket

No comments: