Monday, November 14, 2005

The post that was not meant to be

I was hoping to post something relevant something today; unfortunately, my chosen topic suddenly disappeared into the deep recesses of my brain, securely hidden and out of my reach. I’ve been meaning to post something I could be proud of or at least be able to admit that I wrote it unlike all those essays I’ve been submitting to my teachers all these years. Somehow, creativity and willpower disappears when I face the computer, keyboard, pen and pencil and returns when these tools are inaccessible. So, I’ll just post some random tidbits on the goings-on of my life. Have fun! =p

*************
Yesterday, we had StdC practice. It was horrible and pretty much a disaster. My mind has wandered of again thus my memory and coordination diminished. In short, I was horrible. They decided to teach a new dance again, Kuya Leo was teaching. He’s a good teacher and a really good dancer. He also looks glum and moody during practices last sem but yesterday he was smiling. It was pretty disorienting. I felt something amiss. Indeed there was. He was teaching SOOO FAST! We barely kept up. No wait! Scratch that! Nothing planted on my brain. He taught the first eight and we copied it. Then he moved on to the next. And I was thinking, “WAIT! I haven’t processed anything yet!” But this continued on and on and on. Then we danced it with the music. Turns out the dance was really fast. In the end I, together with the other new members thankfully, just stood there. Wondering what f*** happened? And Kuya Leo and the other members were smiling! My god! Is this a test? Or maybe a practical joke? But how dare they! It was so bad of them to do that! He taught more steps and after a few more reps and discussion moments we were able to sort-of follow the dance but now I can’t remember anything. *Sigh*

*************
I have an assignment for Psych10. I just feel that I would be horrible in this class. I don’t know why, but I’ll try to play along. I’ll be taking the stupid subject anyway might as well do it now while we’re still not so busy. The assignment was to make a logo that will represent you. Sounds easy, but I CAN’T DO IT! I know I want a circle, a tree and my name on it and of course the OTI logo(cleverly hidden) but I cannot conceive it. It is due on Tuesday so whatever, I’ll do it tomorrow.

*************
I now remember what my post would originally be! My movie ideas! But I have typed this piece of toot already, so I’ll do it next time. (TAMAD!) There's something wrong. '''''' can you see that? I don't know the source. There it goes again, please bear with it na lang.

No comments: