Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I haven't been getting good and restful sleep these past days. I don't have troubling going to sleep, I just resume to constructing my fantasy world and before I know it I'm asleep. The problem is at around 4am I wake up or have these really fancy dreams. Usually, I like having dreams but these dreams do not let me rest. I now know how Egwene(the Dreamer in Wheel of Time) feels after Dreaming(prescient dreams).

Last night was especially tiresome(actually, it wasn't really night as it happened at around 5am), I actually dreamed that I was taking a very important test. The test itself wasn't hard; it was surprising that I know all of the answers. However, I wasn't taking the test seriously but I know it's a very important test. And I was yawning and taking my time for every question while all of my seatmates are trying to create fire using their pens and papers. Another funny detail is that I literally saw the clock moving at a very rapid rate and before I knew it, the end of the exam was near and I haven't answered anything yet! I then experienced astral projection(in the dream) wherein my awake self was screaming at my dream self to fucking hurry up. I didn't get to finish the dream because my alarm went off. It's a good thing though because I couldn't imagine what I'll feel after submitting those incomplete answers.

I know that I get these really fancy dreams when I'm feeling stressed but it is the sem break! It's supposed to be my rest and relax time. How can I get stressed out? Why am I stressed out? Argh...

----
Like webcomics? Try explosm.net and jesusandmo.net. Here's a sampler:

From jesusandmo...


From explosm.net...


Have fun!

No comments: