Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stupid! I lost the key to our locker in microbiology and biochemistry. Good thing that the lab tech has a spare key but I need to have it duplicated. It seems it's not a big problem but the key is a weird one and I do not think they make keys that are like it any more. Still, I could comfort myself with the fact that they'd probably stop using those locks if they do not know any one who could make a duplicate of it. Actually, there is a place, somewhere in Buendia. I do not know where exactly but what I do know is that Buendia is a big place. Hufff... I just hope I didn't really lose the key and it's just hiding somewhere in one of my classmates bags.

-------
I've just learned that there was a contest about the Filipino language. It said that the entries were supposed to be blog entries on the theme of Filipino Month(Buwan ng Wika). Well, the contest has ended and the winners will be announced next week. Too bad since I have so many things to say(rant...) about the Filipino language and the language situation, I think I have made a post about it in the past, I just don't know when and where it is(I'm too lazy to look for it).

-------
Somenone's been pestering me about my past crushes. Oh please! Like I'll ever tell! It's my BIG secret who those(plural?!) are. Besides, I've decided to not fall in love with anybody(as if I could stop that from happening... well, I could... I'd just have to surround myself with academics and friends... then again, I get a bit lonely sometimes...) and focus on my studies, I have yet to make a scientific breakthrough or uplift the lives of people in a certain community. Love can wait.

No comments: