Saturday, August 04, 2007

Okay. So, I'm now an unofficial member(I haven't paid the membership fee of $79) of the International High IQ Society. Not that I'm very proud of it. How can you be very proud of something you were probably born with?(Man, that is so Aiel.) Besides, IQ can be so overrated and I think luck played a huge part in some of the tests. I doubt that the reason I qualified is solely because of me having an above average IQ; I think it was because I know many problem solving strategies.

--------
Our 1st exam for Biochem Lab was postponed. It was because pGMA made yesterday a special holiday. It was good because I haven't studied enough yet. Unfortunately, the test was moved on Aug 15, the day of our 2nd Anatomy exam. Anatomy is an okay subject but the 1st test was hard and studying for it is very tiresome as the reference book seem to cast a sleeping spell on those who want to read it. I guess the best thing to do is to start studying. Actually, I am going to study after blogging but not anatomy or biochem but microbiology; I find that subject more interesting than the other two.

--------
Two more holidays this month. Yey! Both on Mondays. I wonder what would happen to our Anatomy and Physiology schedules...

No comments: