Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blogs

Everybody has a blog.

What makes mine different?

I could list a host of things but I wouldn't, I could not possibly list all of them.

Shut up! Stop the drama!

I saw a really cute episode of the Simpsons yesterday. Lisa started making this one-page daily, The Red Dress Press(her dress is orange, beats me why it's called that way). This coincides with Mr. Burns plan to buy all of the media networks, in the end Lisa's paper was the last "voice of oppressed." By the time she gave up (due to all the things Mr. Burns did), all of the people in Springfield realized how important it is to vioce out their own opinions, and started their own one-page papers. This was obviously writter before the blog-mania; if Lisa wanted to publish her own work, she'd have made a blog.

Days before I heard Cartoon Network would start airing The Simpsons. WTF?! Poor poor children, great for us.

I am currently working on a new layout. It should be up and running by the start of the new academic year.

No comments: