Sunday, January 22, 2006

too many sighs

Will be busy for the the next few weeks. *sigh*

But not right now... Let's see what I need to do...

prepare for psych10 test and report, histo5 test, chem14 dep, chem 14.1 dep, komII concept paper and others, philo1 report, fever dance thingy, nat sci2 test and production number...

*sigh* Atleast they'll occur one after another; thus I get only one hell week. Hopefully I do good on all the tests so the end of this semester would be really fun.

I want to read Memoirs (heard the movie was not so good; maybe I'll watch it if I have the resources). I need to buy the most recent installment of WoT. I have to buy some things to prepare for the unholy heat this summer.

Writing a term paper is hard... huhuhu... it eats all my free time... huhuhu...
Haven't touched my sax in weeks, it'll be two(or three) years since I bought it and I'm still crap at least I can play simple tunes. Oh well... need to find a good midi editor, my current editor sucks(it's so hard to read notes, I have to write it on a sheet of paper).

Tried to store my dreams, didn't work, have to practice maybe I could be like Egwene. Another thing to learn, the Aes Sedai and Asha'man ignore-the-heat trick, could be useful if true...something about breathing...

Hello people! Happy Chinese New Year(tagal pa kaya).

dinagdag:
Panalo si Pacquiao. Yey! Papapalitan niya ang $2million dito to peso tapos tataas ang value ng peso, as if! May bagong org sa kisay, Young Scientists Guild, at isa ako sa mga alumni member. hah! org para sa mga contestant... intriga to... naisip ko lang di kaya matulog na lang sa mga science subjects nila ang mga kasali dito? Naalala ko iyong chem time nung 4th at 3rd year parang nasa trance state ako. oh well... magaling naman ang mga members... at mas napaghahandaan nila ang contests sana lang di sila magsawa tulad ko...

No comments: