Saturday, July 25, 2009

Very hot and humid weather.

I really hope it starts to rain again soon.

---
The past week has been though on my body. I'm not sick just very tired physically. We had three dissection sessions this week involving skinning the body, removing fascia and looking for different anatomical structures. I like dissecting though because there is great fulfillment in finding that tiny structure hidden under a pile of connective tissue, fat and muscle. And what's better is scary structures stop being scary because I can now visualize them in my head and have felt them with my hands.

The really bad thing though is the formalin. It makes you cry. It makes you nauseous. It makes my nose runny and painful.

---
I've volunteered for something big. I'm excited. Will tell more once, I'm done with it.

No comments: