Sunday, July 12, 2009

seats
better if I had wider lens...hm...

I don't know why I keep taking down notes in class. I almost never read them unless the transcriptions are really bad and even then, I'd consult the books first. It's even bad for the environment in way because I use up paper and ink.

I maintain that it's primary use is to keep me awake through class. Then again, note taking is still not enough during siesta period where I end up dozing off while jotting something down.

It's not for practicing my handwriting which has been sucky since forever.

I would like to believe it's helpful in synthesizing and integrating knowledge and concepts. I especially like it when majority of my notes are diagrams and drawings. If you can make it into a diagram or drawing, you know and understand it. Of course, diagrams have limitations but I have my brain to fill up those missing pieces and contradictions.

---
My love for photography has returned. Last night I spent a good hour in post-processing and uploading pictures. It's so therapeutic. Looking at pictures you took, discovering the beauty it contains. *sigh*

fake fisheye
barrels

I don't have fisheye lens or a lomo can. Just played around with a lomo viewfinder.

ps
The thing about OSI curriculum demanding that you read multiple books for one lecture: It's true. I'm juggling three books right now.

No comments: