Friday, July 31, 2009

Photobucket

I just got my book from Pfizer:
"Moments in Leadership: Case Studies in Public Health Policy and Practice"

I'm thinking this will keep me sane through first semester. I'm also hoping that this will assure that I never lose my PH way of thinking (health systems, cost-effectiveness, consequences).

---
Only a few in our batch passed our Gross Anatomy exam. I'm not confident that I passed after realizing the number of trick questions that were included.

When you fall down, you pick yourself up and stand again... wiser and stronger.

It's okay if I fail but it'll jeopardize my desire to be eligible for the Track B internship in my 5th year. Then again there's always the final exams.

Photobucket

---
In other news, I'm sorely disappointed with one of my extra-curricular activities. Poor organization. Whatever happened to the vision of a 5-star physician? Doctor nga wala namang alam sa mundong ginagalawan. Ano ba yan?!

No comments: