Friday, June 05, 2009

The UP heads have decided to move the start of classes thus returning UP its rightful place among universities. For the past four years, UP has always been the last to start classes. Bless the Great FSM!

Anyway, the move is not strategic and annoying. UP Diliman and Manila campuses have layouts and programs which tend to prevent the interaction of people between colleges. The way I see it, even if a hundred people get the AH1N1 flu in CAS, there would be no need to stop classes in the other colleges. People who visited CAS must voluntarily absent themselves but other than that classes should go on. If they are really serious, they would also ban students from using the PGH route from Faura to P.Gil as this would cause interaction between PGH and UP Manila students.

Then again, this means more time to rest and relax and prepare for the next semester. I need to start adjusting my body clock and train myself to waking up at 5 AM. And I still have a few side projects I need to finish and a few people to talk to.

No comments: