Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Two days in CM.

First day was a full day topped off with stdc practice. So much for saying goodbye to extra-curriculars right?
I've been spending much time walking through Lara hall. I still haven't gotten over the fact that the CM is my new home now. And no new friends yet, maybe I shouldn't spend lunch alone. It is not helping that my seatmates do not initiate conversation. I sound like a whiny kid.

My body clock was disrupted by waking up at 5 am for the first day. I'm starting to appreciate power naps again. My naps during the 2 week vacation were longer and left me lethargic, not energized.

Second day was less academic. I tried doing the homework but the doctor wasn't in. Sucks. Good thing next Wednesday is Manila day so I have time to go to the BHC again. I talked in front of a large crowd. I hate it, my hands were shaking and everything. My voice was okay and so was my posture. Actually, everything was okay, I was even doing the sweep the room thing except for my visibly shaking hands.

I attended another organization meeting and volunteered myself to do more things. Yep, I'll always be going home late. Good luck studies right?

Add to the fact that all four BSPH magna cum laude graduates before us were able to get the US title during their first year in medicine. Crapola! I don't need that. My inner judge is sadistic enough without that fact.

No comments: