Thursday, March 26, 2009

Photobucket
This photo screams: Texturize me!
---

Summer finally begins as we submitted the last graded report. We do need to submit a hardbound copy but that can be dumped unto other groupmates. =p
---
Finally managed to clean my desktop. I had to deal with this autorun virus which has a zhengbo folder inside. Manual deletion via cmd prompt didn't work but did help reveal its location. I had to google hard to find a solution. In case, somebody else is infected, you can do the following:

1. Go to command prompt.
2. Go to the infected drive. (Type D:, G:, etc)
3. Type attrib -h -r -s
4. Install unlocker.

5. Right click the now unhidden autorun.inf folder and hit the unlock command.
6. Choose to delete it.
7. Smile!
Tip: Turn off deep freeze if you have it in your computer.

---
Then again I already had my first taste of summer when we went to Laiya. The beach is not so bad. You float more easily, nights are really cool, one could finally use faster shutter speeds, and taking sand off the feet feels good.

I miraculously got well when we arrived.
kids at two halves
look
to the water

In celebration of women's month.

No comments: