Sunday, November 23, 2008

flowers again

So I woke up and discovered I can't walk without terrible pain. The bad news is I slept in my grandfather's clinic(I accompany him during weekend nights) and I have to walk home. The good news is my grandfather's a doctor and it is a clinic so I got meds for the pain. I'm sure using steroids for inflammation is overkill but I don't have any NSAIDs, it worked anyway because I can now walk. I doubt that the pain would disappear by Tuesday and this would be a good reason to get out of that performance I really do not want to do. *evil grin*

---
About the debate for January, we finally got our groupings. I ended up in the negative side. Crud. The argument is on the beneficence of transgenic plants to human beings. Focusing on the ethics surrounding it.

Great! I support biotech and all those cool stuff but now I have to argue against it. I must resist the urge to use the argument, transgenic = artificial = bad. Ugh...

Must look on the positive side. This would be a really good opportunity to learn about the two sides of the transgenic organism issue. Though I doubt that I'd find compelling evidence that would say that transgenic plants would be or are harmful to man.

---
We're really having nice weather. Perfect for data collection. Slightly sunny to cloudy. No to very insignificant rain(the amount where you don't need an umbrella). Wish this will continue over the next weeks. I'm still not sure if its already the cold dry season or the end of the hot rainy season. Must be the CC and GW.

No comments: