Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Nov 4. Time for the US election. Obama will probably win. I'm leaning towards Democrats because the Republican candidate(s) usually have anti-Science plans, proposals and policies. And the religious right seem to have a great hold on their Republican candidates that issues about equality(LGBT rights, women's rights, healthcare rights and, ironically, worship rights) are not being resolved.

In other news, I'm registered for my final semester at the CPH... until I return to take graduate studies at least. And the thesis is killing me. I have to go to Bacoor, Cavite tomorrow to attend the training on water refilling stations. And, based on my calculations, we are going to spend all our free days of November for data collection except Sundays. And I still have dance practice.

Speaking of dancing, I still haven't confirmed whether we are going to perform on Saturday for this seemingly big event. I hate being the communications guy.

I'm wearing jammies right now. I only wear them when I'm sick and I assure you I'm not. They're really comfy but it's too warm to be wearing them.

No comments: