Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I walked around a certain area of Manila yesterday. It was a good thing that Mr. sun is behind thick clouds because I walked and walked and walked. Surprisingly, I didn't become tired. More surprisingly, I only got lost once. Stupid me forgot that the street I was looking for has an alternative name. Good thing I have my handy dandy map with me. I looked like a tourist(promdi more likely) but fortunately, I wasn't robbed or anything. Guess it was too early for the evil people to roam the streets and it's not like I was in Tondo or any place in Kalookan(hah! I live in this city!).

I dropped by Quiapo and finally bought a UV filter for the kit lens. I didn't see Henry's again. I feared for my life so I quickly made my purchases. Yes, I'm a total Hidalgo noob. Next time I'm bringing somebody along to use as a meat shield.

It's supposed to be the first day of classes but I don't have classes today because well, I don't. I also do not have classes on Fridays and half of Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is the only other thing I love about second sem(the other is the fact that I'm graduating after this sem).

Saw a post about how a certain pro(or semi-pro) blogger hating on blogger/blogspot. Hmp! Sorry if I'm such a poor person who really wants to fiddle around with html, css and some other languages.

No comments: