Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ok. So an alleged someone seems to have a crush on me. Really, she should stop and face reality. I have no feelings for her and won't develop any romantic inclinations towards her no matter how hard she tries to force dates on me. At first I was humoring her but her constant advances are becoming annoying. I value her friendship and seems to be smart and have a practical way of looking at life(which I like). I think a confrontation is in order. Better hurt her now. Of course, there is still that possibility that my sources are wrong but I can't afford a P-C situation.

----
Ew... love stuff.


---
Ang walang hiya ko talaga. Sa mga ka-batch kong nagbabasa ng blog na ito, help me!

---
I had a few of my pictures printed. I love it! The printing shop managed to get the colors correct. This means all my fiddling around can be translated into a tangible form.

I did noticed that many of my pictures are not as sharp as I'd like. I wonder what the problem is... it could be a weakness of the kit lens or my poor focusing skills but I did notice that even those shot in autofocus as still a bit soft. Fortunately, the Canon software is able to increase the sharpness of those shots.

No comments: