Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hey! I'm nearing my 200th post or may be I have reached it already, when I moved from bravenet to blogger I left some of my 1st posts behind. Too lazy and most of the stuff I wrote were very crappy. Anyway, this'll be quick, I have to study for a test tomorrow and I need to know by heart a lot of stuff in order to pass.

We went to Mall of Asia yesterday. I spent most of the time in the skating rink. I'm not good but at least I know now how to skate backwards. Not very fast, mind you, more like baby steps really. It's really fun watching the good skaters practice. I really liked watching this lady do practice her spins and stuff. Also, I stayed close to skater and her coach hoping to get some tips for free, too bad that she's many levels above me. Not that I want to become a real ice skater but learning how to dance on ice would be nice. During the course of my ice skating, I realized that skates really need to fit properly. Too bad that I have a very unique pair of feet, not the normal narrow one but with a bony protrusion(I forgot what it's really called) near the big toe. In the end I wore skates about a half larger than my foot length is and it really didn't help me balance better. Then again, during my first try I wore the "right" size and it really hurt. I couldn't stand skating for more than 1 hour.

UAAP cheering competition is today, at around 2 pm. I hope UP would win, it'd be a consolation for not winning any basketball matches this season.

No comments: