Sunday, February 19, 2006

hooooo....

Where Do We Begin?
performed and written(?) by Mishka Adams
So how are we intended to be?
And how are we supposed to grow?
So this is not the way
and that is all we know
Though it's so round you cannot see(?)
Mankind can't bear much reality
And we go round and round
In a search for dreams
Who will be the one to stay behind?
Who will be the ones to open their eyes?
Birds with the sun above many waters(?)
Look for the different isle(?)
Search for realities that we cannot see in our daily lives
If you look then the truth will come to you my friend
How do we know where to begin?
We're blinded by the way things are
Then look to how it all should be
So this is not the way
and that is all we know
******************
I recently told you about how we now have a broadband internet connection and I am currently in download heaven(after dial-up connections, anything more than 100kbps is heaven). Of course, I am feeling a bit guilty about the "illegal" mp3 files so starting next week I'll start my own cd collection. Hopefully, it won't be too expensive, I'll just apply the same rule I use in buying books, buy anything under 500 pesos. First investment-to-be, Mishka Adam's album. Her songs are so addictive... Oh yeah, she is British-Filipino and a sax player(idol!).

Haven't started the writing part of my term paper and March is approaching. Hopefully, my schedule will clear up after that Thursday thing.

No comments: