Sunday, August 10, 2008

Photobucket
self-portrait, B&W practice
not that noticeable but the bridge of my nose
got focused instead of my eyes...


I'm bored again. And I have stiff neck. And I have test tomorrow. The test is scheduled in the afternoon and I don't have a morning class so I have plenty of time. I want to download this anime torrent but my PC has this set-up where it deletes all the things I save in the C:/ folder whether it be a program or a simple txt file every time I shut down. So, I have to remove that first, restart my computer, install Bittorrent, download the torrent, restart my PC, return the settings and finally, restart my PC. Really, too much work for a Sunday afternoon. Maybe, next week when I have a long weekend.

As I was making this post, Patti Smith was playing. I'm no hardcore rock fan; I am still not sure whether I've heard Bohemian Rhapsody and if I did, I'm not sure that I liked it but Patti Smith is nice...no wait... cool. I should download more of her songs but my D:/ drive(the one without the setting I mentioned) is almost full so I have to transfer some of my files to the very empty C:/ drive which entails that whole sequence in the previous paragraph minus the Bittorrent part. Now Hikaru Utada is playing; I don't understand Nihonggo but I like how she conveys emotions in her songs and the anime fanboy in me really likes Jap songs.

No comments: