Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer is really over. We just had the first big rain of the season. I was on my way home when light rain started. Luckily for me, I managed to get into a jeepney by the time the rain started really pouring. The passengers who came after me were all soaking wet. Lucky lucky boy.

In other news, I noticed that the one of the lens of my glasses had scratches. Yes, the glasses which I saved up for are now damaged. I could still use them since the scratches are not noticeable when I'm wearing my glasses but it still sucks that my lovely pair are now damaged.

I'm trying to catch up on vacation time. I'll try to catch as many films as I can before June. I finally watched History Boys. I'm trying to finish Starter for 10 and this German movie. I wonder what I'll watch next? And I won't be watching Iron Man, The Dark Knight, Indiana Jones, Speed Racer and all those movies brimming with special effects and seemingly lacking in the stories department(sorry fans and fanatics of the mentioned movies).

No comments: