Sunday, May 25, 2008

I love this blog!

This is such a lifesaver. Self-meditation, psychoanalysis and composition practice all rolled up into one thing.

After putting thoughts into a blog post(published or unpublished), I feel a release. It's like a load is taken of my chest. And in the making of the post, I manage to explore the issue I'm thinking about and achieve new insights regarding it. Of course the same could be said for diaries, journals and logs(travelogue, etc) but I find physically writing down stuff too slow to keep up with my thoughts. Especially if I'm emotionally involved in what I am writing about. Besides, Shrinks are not too common here and they would probably cost a lot.

----
I saw the Pyro-olympics last night. Wow! Different Colors falling down from the sky, forming different shapes, some seeming to drop toward you sealing your death and then disappearing into the night's darkness, such wonderful sights(hmmm... sounds like poetry). You do not want to take your eyes of the sky not because you don't want to miss something. You don't want to because you can not. And the other good thing was I didn't have to pay for the f*ckin' Php150 ticket(greedy bastards!).

No comments: