Monday, April 07, 2008

NMAT was yesterday. It was all right. I managed to finish both parts ahead of the alloted time. I was lucky because the Biology part didn't contain many plant biology questions and there were questions about Microbiology and Parasitology. Social science and Physics were harder but I managed to make some intelligent guesses. Part I was time-consuming. Boredom didn't became a problem but I do not plan to take the NMAT again because Part I was so tedious and I really hate doing those tests. At least I am sure of most of my answers unlike some of my batchmates. Exam mode(my super power) really helped in the Math and Verbal part because the extra time I gained was used up in Perceptual Acuity.

So what's my prediction? I'll just keep it to myself; I don't want to eat my words later.

No comments: