Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm so drained... I feel a cold coming up. = (

------------------
Rain hasn't come yet. I want it to rain. I know it'll be really hard to keep my uniform clean when it rains and the streets become flooded but I still want for the rain to come. Besides, those poor farmers who cannot afford irrigation need the rain and the Angat Dam seems to be near-critical water level again. Coincidentally, the last place where they want rain is very wet right now. Where? Wimbledon of course! The tournament's schedule(pronounced: schedyul not skedyul) is whacked and the top players are relegated to smaller courts rather than on Court 1 or on Center Court.

-----------------
Those blasted trainees! They didn't come to practice even though I told them to come! Blast it! They better be prepared for Tuesday. *evil grin*

Fuck! It's only 9 and I really want to sleep already. Maybe I should, I have a nasty test coming up next week.

No comments: