Monday, June 11, 2012

This day sucks. My stethoscope is missing. I seem to have misplaced my penlight. I have two relatively weird patients.My lunch was too expensive and the vegetables didn't taste right. The weather is hot and humid. It took a very long time to enter the LRT station. A classmate accidentally spilled coffee over my laptop rendering its keyboard useless. The BSFs need to be resampled for the nth time. An issue I thought had resolved seems to be rearing its ugly head again.

Fortunately, I have made a back-up of important reference materials in my USB, all the BSF files are in my Dropbox, my classmate in his guilt would pay for the repairs, my friend made onigiri and gave me two, I don't have duty this week and this ugly head will not be seen much due to clerkship.

No comments: