Sunday, April 15, 2012

the universe doesn't want me to gain weight and be fit in time for clerkship. hello subscapular bursitis vs scapulothoracic bursitis! I hope the health service refer me to rehab medicine already, NSAIDs do decrease the swelling but it comes back once I stop taking meds.

---
I may not go to my summer immersion this year. Grandfather is sick and I don't trust his current doctor.

---
So this is how it feels to live in a condo with high speed internet. Good thing roomies will be gone for a month, I can download all the torrents that I want.

---
Editing the manuscript wasn't as hard as it initially seemed. I just need to write two or three more paragraphs and I can return it to the Editor.

---
I'm hankering for a photowalk. Time to take a shot at capturing that Manila sunset.

---
I think I won't be seeing the beach this summer but we'll see.

No comments: